- A recital can help build confidence and self-esteem
- Helps students see how far they've progressed
- Hearing more advanced students perform can inspire students
- Helps establish discipline and reinforces skills
- Helps students to emphasize on practice
- A recital is empowering
Performing in front of a group of people can be scary, but we hope in every way to provide a safe, comfortable environment for each of our students to have the courage to be able to get up on stage and do their very best!